We are currently look for FOUR steel building erectors.
Positions available for semi-skilled and skilled metal workers.
- Must be a Bahamian citizen or have legal right to work.
- Must have a clean police record.
- Must have previous steel building experience on at least one project, preferably three.
- Must be able to work safely and comfortably at heights up to 40′ off the ground
- Must be skilled in operating hand tools and small power tools
- Must be able to read and understand installation, shop, and engineering drawings
Job requirements include:
- Job site installation of metal building components including frames, girts, purlins, roof and wall panels, insulation, and accessories
- Working in small teams to complete tasks
- Standard construction work week with overtime when required
Position is not considered full time as all employees work on a project-by-project basis. Projects last from 2 weeks to several months, and depends on the current schedule of the company.
Pay is commensurate with experience. NIB and all other applicable company requirements are applicable.
Application is only by the below form and applications or considerations will NOT be accepted by phone, email, fax, Facebook, or any other means.
Potential candidates will be contacted via phone.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]